IS THIS YOU?
- Are you tired of the rat-race, unhappy and sacrificing your health?
- Are you so burnt-out and exhausted that you don’t even know who you are anymore or what you truly want in this next phase of life?
- Are you settling, putting your dreams on hold living to get that paycheck or promotion, but you know that you are meant for so much more?
- Are you afraid to leave your job because that’s all you know or because you might disappoint your loved one’s expectations of you?
- Do you wonder if you are smart enough or capable enough, or if it is too late to start something new when others are thinking about retiring in the next 10 to 20 years?
- Are you hiding from life because you are afraid to be seen for who you truly are?
- Are you sick of the mundane lifestyle that lacks meaning, substance, fulfillment, and passion?
- Does life feel like an endless blackhole of challenges where you struggle to think about yourself and what you want?
- Are you constantly accommodating others because you are afraid you might hurt them?
- Do you feel like something is missing in your life but can’t put your finger on it.
- Are you struggling in silence, disconnected from others because they won’t understand?
- Do you find you are saying, “This is not where I expected to be at this point in my life?”
- Are you choosing comfort over your calling?
- Do you feel like you are on an emotional roller-coaster ride, constantly up and down, thinking that you might just be losing it?
- Are you just going through the motions, instead of intentionally creating your life?
I Help Busy Women Going Through Pivotal Midlife Changes to Leverage the Power of their Heart and Mind to . . .
- Re-discover and reconnect with who they truly are to manifest more happiness, confidence, and self-esteem.
- Reinvent and redesign a life they want to live into and that they genuinely love.
- Revitalize their life so they have more freedom, time, and money.
- Learn how to lead a joyful and healthier life filled with self-acceptance, self-care, and self-love.
- Create more love and intimacy in their relationship with Self and others
- Take charge of their own destiny.
- Shift their perspective, uplevel their mindset, and start living their life now.
- Reclaim peace of mind and a sense of serenity.
- Gain more clarity about what they truly want.
- Build resilience and courage to take charge of their life leading from a deep well within.
- Regain access to their personal power, their innate wisdom from within.
- Align with what’s important to them, their family, and their community.
- Reconnect with their intuitive Self and reclaim self-love.
- Develop personal mastery skills by leading a life with intention.
- Manifest abundance!
If this is you, then sign up now to stay connected.
Change Starts With You
If you made it this far living on adrenaline, you won’t be able to do this in the latter season of your life without compromising your health. Midlife brings a lot of new challenges, but it can also bring a lot of new beginnings. You functioned on busy for a reason. What were you trying to stay away from? This is the season to slow down, breathe, and reevaluate your life, to reconnect with your self, so you can choose how you want your future to look before it is too late.
The passing of time is inevitable, but choice is not.
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
With me, we are going to REINVENT YOUR LIFE! Holding onto pain, living in a false sense of busyness keeps us isolated and playing small. Let’s age consciously by getting through the messes and walking together to the other side with grace by leveraging the power of our heart, mind, and spirit.
“So many words resonate with me. I feel a sense of relief . . . that I tapped into something wondrous. Here is someone who can understand others, see beyond the chaos of emotions and make sense of the human condition . . . She is a ‘human’ angel.” -Surinder Bassan, Vancouver, BC, Insurance Manager
“Desiree is a highly intuitive and compassionate coach. She’s lived through tough times herself and knows that the process of healing is not always easy or fun. Like me, she is a straight shooter and her honesty and authentic spirit shine through everything she does. Desiree is creative in her approach to her work, and she has a great sense of humour too. I can’t recommend her enough.” -Valerie Gregory, Vancouver, BC, Writer, Editor, Film Critic, Digital Content Strategist, Educator
“I had been looking for a coach that would help me not only in my business and entrepreneurial path but with a spiritual background and holistic approach to success and Desiree is really fantastic. She is very thoughtful and creative to help assist me in my goals, my emotions, and my grounding in order to succeed and feel balanced along the way. Highly recommended!” -Lisa O’Connell, Mexico, Owner-Sun-Kissed Living
“Desiree is a bright, shining star. Full of life, bursting with a warm heart and full of love. Present, calm and assured. She helped me to see the ‘real me’ and called me forth to step boldly into the true radiant light of ‘Who I am’. I felt totally taken care of and felt ‘seen’ in dealing with struggle between what I thought the world expected of me and honouring my True Self. Thank you, Desiree, for all that you are and all that you bring to this world. Thank you for mentoring me.” Gord MacKay, Vancouver, BC
ABOUT DESIREE LEIGH THOMPSON
“Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”
My life was a mess, pretty much from the time I was born. For years, I lived beneath the shadows of developmental trauma, emotional neglect, childhood sexual abuse, and sexual assault. With that, I went on to suffer from several self-destructive behaviors such as anxiety and depression, complex PTSD, eating disorders, substance abuse, dissociation, suicide ideation, and about three suicide attempts forever trying to hide myself from the shame, self-blame, and self-loathing I was feeling. My life was so complex with so much baggage that I had no idea how to or where to begin.
I started to dabble in many methodologies such as chanting affirmations and reading various scriptures, but my life really began to take a turn when I was divinely inspired to do something about my behavior (I share this in my book). With my Higher power or guide, Source energy, God, (whatever you choose to call It), I found the courage, drive, and commitment to walk along the path to healing. With self- awareness, critical self-analysis, and letting go, I was able to emerge into a sense of self-dignity and self-love.
TEENAGE COUCH SURFER AND DROP OUT TO GRADUATE SCHOOL
As I proved to myself, it’s never too late to escape the legacy of abuse and trauma and change your life for good! I went from a 15 year old teenage couch surfer and high-school drop out feeling lost, alone, and confused to achieving my Masters graduate degree with the University of British Columbia. Prior to my graduate work, I trained with three accredited coach training programs, I was certified as a life-skills counselor, I completed yoga teacher training, I finished an associate degree in psychology and an undergraduate science degree in nursing, and I completed a metaphysical ministerial and philosophy degree focused on mysticism.
With that, I, your Personal Redesign Life Coach, incorporate a broad range of healing modalities from my practical science-based side and extensive education and my mystical side from my knowingness throughout life to fulfill a sense of deep well-being.
Healing Worthlessness: Coming Into Self-Love as a Trauma Survivor, is a courageous book about complex trauma (C-PTSD) and recovery.
It’s candid, not for the squeamish involving the consequences of developmental and sexual trauma. The book is the perspective of one persons journey with the addition of research!
I share my story in hopes to help other survivors find their own healing paths when and if they are ready. I also address the global issue of intimate partner violence, the oppression of women under patriarchy, and the social and cultural reasons why society at large often suppresses and denies stories of abuse.
Why I Became a Life Coach
At first, I became a life coach because I wanted to become a better mom to my sons. I knew I was messed up from years of trauma, and it was impacting my mental health and wellness and my children. I also wanted to ‘be’ a better person, and I wanted to ‘do’ the right thing for my family. At the same time, I had to; I was in my late 30’s; I didn’t yet sort through my past abusive experiences, and I hadn’t even reported my sexual assaults.
I became a life coach because I wanted a better relationship with my kids. I wanted to learn how to actively listen to my children and to learn how to ask good question. As I worked with several coaches from different companies (e.g., Tony Robbins Coaching, T. Harv Eker) and by training myself to be a life coach with several coaching programs, life coaching clearly and positively impacted me. With that, my journey to healing began.
Desiree Leigh Coaching™ is a Personal Life Coaching and Mental Wellness
educational company designed to give passionate professionals
proven, powerful steps to better mental,
emotional, and spiritual health.
Desiree Leigh Coaching™
2850 Mountain Highway
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Phone: (604) 971-1693
Fax: (604) 971-1393
Cell: (604) 908-0066